- One pound of ground beef
- 2 packets of plain instant oatmeal
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- One 8 ounce can of diced tomatoes (including the juice)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/4 cup of chopped onion
- 1/2 cup of chopped bell pepper
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Colman's mustard
- Preheat oven to 375-degrees.
- Spray the freezer containers with cooking spray.
- Mix all of the meatloaf ingredients in a bowl.
4. Shape the mixture into a meatloaf shape and place it into the freezer container.
5. Mix the topping ingredients and add to the top of the meatloaf.
6. Bake for approximately one hour.
7. Remove and test that the meatloaf is done. Add it to the oven longer if necessary.
8. Allow to cool.
9. Slice and serve.
10. For remaining leftovers, slice the meatloaf and separate the slices by wax paper before freezing.