Xtrema FridgeX Food Storage Line and an Easy Meatloaf Recipe
I recently received a trendy food storage set that can be used for both cooking and storage. It is also relatively light-weight and collapsible for easy storage. It is the 16-piece FridgeX Silicone Collapsible Food Storage Set from Xtrema. The photo below shows half of the containers that are fully opened and the other half that are collapsed for easy storage.
Here are the features of the products:
- Use Hot & Cold: Healthy & SAFE-- FridgeX can be used for both cold meals and baking hot meals. Oven up to 430° F & Microwave safe.
- Shock-proof: Go from the freezer right to the oven and vice versa … it will always retain its shape.
- Non-stick & Stain-resistant: Foods don’t stick and they don’t leave behind discoloration or odors.
- Easy Storage: The pieces collapse down and then nest together for convenient, space-saving storage.
- Durable: Although lightweight, FridgeX is extremely durable. It will not leach chip, break, or stain.
Recipe: Meatloaf (Freezer-friendly)Ingredients:
- One pound of ground beef
- 2 packets of plain instant oatmeal
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- One 8 ounce can of diced tomatoes (including the juice) (We love the Red Gold brand!)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/4 cup of chopped onion
- 1/2 cup of chopped bell pepper
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Colman's mustard
- Preheat oven to 375-degrees.
- Spray the Xtrema FridgeX contain with cooking spray.
- Mix all of the meatloaf ingredients in a bowl.
4. Shape the mixture into a meatloaf shape and place it into the Xtrema FridgeX container.
5. Mix the topping ingredients and add to the top of the meatloaf.
6. Bake for approximately one hour.Learn More
7. Remove and test that the meatloaf is done. Add it to the oven longer if necessary.
8. Allow to cool.
9. Slice and serve.
10. For remaining leftovers, slice the meatloaf and separate the slices by wax paper before freezing.
Follow on Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
Sign up for the Newsletter
Visit the Xtrema Blog
We appreciate the complementary products that we received. All opinions are honest and our own.