- 1/2 Cup Quinoa
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1.5 pounds of large chicken breasts
- 1 eggs
- 1 Cup of Hazelnut Meal
- 1 teaspoons of Paprika
- 1 teaspoons of Black Pepper
1. Prepare the Quinoa by adding to boiling chicken broth, reduce to simmer and cover until soft (about 12 minutes). Remove from heat, fluff, cover and let sit for 15 minutes.
2. Cut each chicken breast as shown below and stuff with the cooked Quinoa and 3 to 4 slices of avocado.
3. Beat the eggs and then dip each stuffed chicken breast in egg .
4. Mix the Hazelnut Meal, Paprika, and Black Pepper. Coat each chicken breast in this mixture.
5. Bake on a greased cookie sheet for 30-40 minutes at 375 degrees. (Cooking time may vary, so be sure to check that the chicken is cooked thoroughly.)
6. Cool and serve. Serve with extra slices of avocado.