Recipe: Hazelnut Crusted Chicken Cordon Bleu with Brie
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Hazelnut Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1 egg
- 2 slices of ham (approximately 1/4" thick)
- 4 slices of brie (approximately 1/4" thick)
1. Cut chicken breasts open and stuff each with one slice of ham with two slices of brie. Secure shut with toothpicks.2. In a medium size bowl, prepare the coating mixture by mixing the 1/2 Cup of Bob's Red Mill Hazelnut Flour, 1/2 teaspoon of Paprika, and 1/2 teaspoon of Fresh Ground Black Pepper. Set aside.
3. Beat the egg.
4. Dip each stuffed chicken breast in the egg and then coat thoroughly with the coating mixture from step 2.
7. Cool and serve.