Recipe: Easy Aioli on Grilled Potatoes
- 5 medium size potatoes
- 1 14.5 ounce can of Red Gold Garlic & Olive Oil Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of light mayonnaise
- Optional: 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
1. Chop potatoes into small chunks and wrap in foil sprayed with cooking spray.
2. Grill over low/medium heat for approximately 20 minutes or until the potatoes are your desired crispness. Set potatoes aside when done.3. Drain the can of tomatoes.
4. Mix the mayonnaise and drained tomatoes and serve over grilled potatoes.
How do you Aioli? Red Gold has 9 easy recipes for Aioli. They also have a fantastic promotion where you can select the aioli that you like best and enter for a chance to win one of three Red Gold Aioli prize packs that include a Cuisinart Elite Griddler, a Red Gold Apron, and other great prizes! Visit the Red Gold Facebook page. Use #RedGoldRecipes and #EasyAioli.
This is a sponsored post.