Recipe: Easy Rocky Road Pancakes
- 2 cups Original Bisquick mix
- 1 Tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of miniature marshmallows (cut into halves or fourths)
- 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts
1. Stir the Bisquick mix, cocoa powder, milk, and eggs with whisk until thoroughly blended.
2. Stir in the chocolate chips, miniature marshmallows, and walnuts.
3. Add 1/4 cup of batter to a hot griddle and cook until edges are brown on each side.
4. Optionally serve with extra chocolate chips and marshmallows on top.