Recipe: Caprese Pasta with Spinach, Tomato, and Buffalo Mozzarella
- 5 ounces of pasta noodles
- 3/4 Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1/2 cup of grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of Buffalo mozzarella chopped into approximately 1/4" x 1/4" cubes
- Optional: black pepper
- Optional: Balsamic glaze
1. Boil the pasta noodles according to the instructions of your box. We used egg noodles here that boiled for approximately 4 minutes.
2. Saute the spinach and tomatoes until lightly cooked.
3. Mix the cooked pasta noodles, Alfredo sauce, spinach, grape tomatoes, and Buffalo mozzarella until evenly distributed.
4. Optionally top with black pepper and Balsamic glaze.
The Top 3 Shelfies on my @Netflix Wishlist
Now that I've shared my recipe, let me share the Top 3 Shelfies on my wishlist that are available on Netflix.
1. Scandal: Add a bottle of good wine to the table with my recipe above to follow Olivia's life!
2. The Walking Dead: My husband made me promise that I wouldn't watch this without him. This is a great show for couples.
3. Once Upon a Time: This show always surprises me. The stories are always so well thought out and everything always makes sense eventually.
What's on your shelfie wishlist?
We are part of the Netflix Stream Team. All opinions are honest and our own. Follow #StreamTeam on social media to follow other Stream Team members.