Recipe: Toffee Fruit Dip
This recipe is great for after school snacks, play dates, and parties. It is a great way to entice everyone to eat their servings of fruit for the day.
- 8 oz. of whipped cream cheese
- 1/3 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/2 cup of crushed toffee candy bars
- Optional: 2 Tablespoons of crushed toffee candy bars for garnish
- Optional: Serve with apples, grapes, and your favorite fruits
1. Add the 8 oz. of whipped cream cheese, 1/3 cup of packed brown sugar, 1 teaspoon of vanilla, and 1/2 cup of crushed toffee candy bars to a medium size bowl or container and stir until thoroughly mixed.
2. Serve the Toffee Fruit Dip with your favorite fruit.