Recipe: Tropical Mango Caprese
- 1/2 ripe mango
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of small Mozzarella balls
- 1/8 cup of spring lettuce mix
- 1 teaspoon of basil
- 1/4 teaspoon of cracked black pepper
- light misting of olive oil (or light drizzle if you do not have an olive oil mister)
- light drizzle of Balsamic glaze
1. Slice your tomatoes into 1/4" slices with a sharp knife and then layer the lettuce and tomato into each serving dish.
2. Score the mango into small pieces with a sharp knife. Once you score the mango, carefully use a knife to remove the mango chunks from the skin. Add a layer of mango chunks to each serving dish.
3. Add a layer of mozzarella, mist lightly with olive oil, sprinkle with basil and cracked black pepper, and drizzle a light layer of Balsamic glaze.
4. Enjoy immediately or refrigerate.