- 4 medium Russet potatoes
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 to 3 pieces of bacon cooked and cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon of green onion
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Poke each potato with a fork several times.
3. Wrap each potato in foil and place on a cooking sheet.
4. Bake for approximately 30 minutes.
5. Allow the potatoes to cool slightly.
6. Cut and remove the skin from the top of each potato.
7. Scoop approximately 2/3 of each potato and place the contents in a bowl while being cautious to preserve the original shape of the potato.
8. Add the milk, shredded cheese, bacon, and green onion to the bowl and mix well.
9. Place the mixture back into each potato.
10. Reduce the oven heat to 350 degrees and bake uncovered for approximately 20 minutes.