- 1.5 pounds of chicken breasts, sliced thinly
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of tumeric
- 1 teaspoon of coriander
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1. Mix the olive oil, turmeric, coriander, and garlic powder to create a marinade.
2. Marinade the chicken in the mixture for approximately 4 hours in the refrigerator.
3. Preheat the oven to 350-degrees.
4. Add the chicken in a single layer on a shallow cooking sheet. (Make sure that the cookie sheet has at least 1/2" sides so that excess liquid doesn't create a mess in your oven.)
5. Bake for 15 minutes, flip the chicken, and cook for another 15 minutes.
6. Allow to cool and enjoy. Optionally, serve with jasmine rice, veggies, and Tzatziki sauce.