Recipe: Two Ingredient Chia Pudding
This recipe is very easy to prepare. We serve this chia pudding with a side of fresh fruit on Thanksgiving morning for breakfast. Our entire family looks forward to this healthy breakfast.
- 1 cup of Soy Milk (vanilla or unsweetened)
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons of Bob's Red Mill Chia Seeds
1. Pour the soy milk into a glass.
2. Stir in the Bob's Red Mill Chia Seeds and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
3. After the 15 minutes, stir the mixture and then refrigerate again overnight.