- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup cream (coconut cream for non-dairy substitute)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Carrington Farms Unflavored Liquid Coconut Cooking Oil for cooking
- Mix eggs, cream and vanilla together.
- In a separate bowl, combine coconut flour, coconut sugar, baking soda and salt.
- Slowly fold wet mixture into dry mix.
- Heat griddle or frying pan to medium heat. Add Carrington Farms Coconut Cooking Oil.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter into the pan. Cook for about 2 minutes on each side or until top starts to bubble around the edges.
- Top with bananas, maple syrup or any other topping and enjoy!
Thanks to Carrington Farms for providing this amazing recipe and photo!