Recipe: Easy 3-Ingredient Guacamole with an Optional Veggie Face
Ingredients for the Guacamole
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 lime
- 8 to 10 pieces of cilantro
Ingredients for the Veggie Face
- 2 slices from a black olive (eyes)
- 1 grape tomato (nose)
- 1 slice of a pepper (mouth)
1. Peel and slice the avocados and then mash in a small bowl.
2. Squeeze the lime juice into the mashed avocado and blend by hand until evenly distributed.
3. Chop the fresh cilantro and mix into the guacamole until evenly distributed.
4. Optional: Create a Veggie Face by slicing two olives into the shapes of eyes, using one grape tomato for the nose, and chopping the bottom of a colorful pepper for the mouth.
5. Serve immediately or refrigerate.