How to Catch Geckos to Get Them Out of the House #DIY #Pest
If you live in the south, you have probably come across an adorable gecko that just isn't quite as cute once it gets into your house. They are f-a-s-t! Here are two easy ways to catch a gecko and remove it from your house.
Method 1: Catch and Release the Gecko
- 1 glass jar or glass
- 1 piece of paper
1. Place the glass jar over the gecko.
2. Slide a piece of paper between the wall and jar.
3. Take the gecko outside to release it
Method 2: Glue trap (this will hurt the gecko)
- 1 glue trap
- 1 broom or other small item to chase the gecko toward the glue trap
2. Simply chase the gecko to the glue trap using the broom or other small item.
We personally use the glue traps below. The following is an Amazon Affiliate link.